- This event has passed.
Sur Collective: Artist Talk & Networking Event
Come and join the talented Sur-Collective as they share why the collective was founded out of a need to create a sense of place and redefine the space they use as migrant women in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
Friday 25 November, 6 – 8pm
Depot Artspace, 28 Clarence St, Devonport
After many conversations and with a great desire to continue strengthening their community and echoing their voices even louder, they came together to create collectively.
The Sur-Collective are 6 Latina artists who work with different art disciplines such as sculpture, drawing, painting, ceramics, photography and embroidery.
- Catherine Guevara (Ceramist)
- Juliana Duran (Visual Artist)
- Jesu Vasquez (Visual Artist)
- Lina Castro (Industrial Designer, Embroidery Artist)
- Romina Ortega (Visual Artist)
- Julia Franchino (Fina Art Photographer / Digital Artist)
Light drinks and snacks will be provided at the event.
In addition to meeting the Sur-Collective, the event provides opportunities to form connections within our creative community. All are welcome to attend!