- This event has passed.
Update Re: COVID-19
February 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 9, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Kia ora Depot Artspace whānau,
We are closely monitoring Ministry of Health guidelines about COVID-19 and we wanted to assure you that we have taken steps to ensure that the Depot and all our facilities remains safe to operate as normal through increased sanitation and the prevention of large gatherings.
Keeping our community and staff safe are our priority and so to minimise COVID-19 spreading, we ask that if you or your family feel unwell, please DO stay at home and contact your health provider or Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
From the NZ Ministry of Health website:
– If you have any symptoms or feel unwell, you should not attend outings.
– cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or coughing/sneezing into your elbow
– dispose of used tissues appropriately in a bin
– wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and dry them thoroughly, or usehand sanitiser: before eating or handling food, after using the toilet, after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses and/or after touching public surfaces
– try to keep 2 metres away from people who are unwell
– limit alcohol and drug use (as this may affect your ability to adequately follow the advice above).
– The measures above are especially important for people who have existing health conditions, such as those with diabetes, renal failure, chronic lung disease or compromised immune systems.
We want to thank you all for your continued support and journeying with us through this uncertain time. We will notify you of any changes or updates but for now, stay safe, stay well and we look forward to seeing you all soon.
Depot Artspace team